Members of The Country Club of Jackson share a proud tradition.
It is one which encompasses the love of a sport which dates back to the founding
of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of Saint Andrews and beyond.
From its founding in 1926, our Club has established its own traditions with the
building of an exceptional golfing facility and the creation of an
atmosphere in which every member feels welcome and at home.